Creo - Ahead of the Curve Creo - Ahead of the Curve

I love this song, in a really weird kind of way. Like, it's smooth, yet glitchy, all at the same time. It really works in every way possible. 6/5 (I wish I could rate that high :D)

Illenium & Kerli - Sound of Walking Away (Zyzyx Remix) Illenium & Kerli - Sound of Walking Away (Zyzyx Remix)

This is, by far, your most professional-sounding song! You've really improved recently, and I think that this slightly different style really works. Keep it up!

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

haha thanks so much bro <3

Orogenesis (Original Mix) Orogenesis (Original Mix)

It's a great song, very well made, but my only complaint is that at the drop I feel that the snare is too quiet. If you raised its volume above the level where my ears are almost focusing on trying to hear it, then this would get five stars. Good job!

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks :D I know, the kick and the snare are both a little quiet.

Tisment &amp;amp; ColBreakz - Silent Storm Tisment & ColBreakz - Silent Storm

Very nice, as usual!

FL Studio song FL Studio song

It's not the greatest, but I think that once you learn how to use FL you can improve quite a bit! I've been learning the Fruity Edition, and I think that it has a lot of power behind it; it's definitely worth $100! Keep it up!

Bentendo64 responds:

Thanks! Im thinking of getting the Signature edition for $300, but im still just getting used to the program.

Heks EP - Out April 7 Heks EP - Out April 7

I really like that you're trying out a new style, it sounds amazing! Your older music had its own charm, and this has a different type of charm on a WHOLE new level! Can't wait for release :D

bossfightofficial responds:

Thank you so much! Makes me so happy that you actually appreciate both sounds :'D

8-bit music 8-bit music

This is just Boss Rush by MDK & Neowing. Enough said...

Arise [Melodic Electro] Arise [Melodic Electro]

Great song, especially for LMMS! I find it really... strange, to work with. It sounds a lot like DJStriden's music, especially near the beginning. 5/5!

Bentendo64 responds:

Thanks! DJStriden was the one who inspired me to make music, and im really grateful for that! :)

ColBreakz - The Cake Is A Lie ColBreakz - The Cake Is A Lie

Portal, woo! Great song!

Bossfight - Elevatia Bossfight - Elevatia

I kinda prefer your stuff from around the time of Milky Ways Redux and Milkshake (Bossfight Remix), but it's all EXTREMELY good. And are you going to allow a free download in the future? Glad you're back to making stuff :-D 10/10 Great song!